Friday, 2024-03-29, 0:42 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

The Perfect Shooters

Modifying the server defense. ! - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » #T.P.S=> Public Forum » General Discussion » Modifying the server defense. !
Modifying the server defense. !
GromekDate: Saturday, 2012-09-29, 1:37 PM | Message # 1
Checked
I spoke with my colleague is a computer working after school around 5 hours and slowly create a mod that allows the server to defend against hackers who will immediately put a quick command and search for hackers to mod does ejection from the server. I would like to make this mod was anyone's wait until people passed in August will be reported and then we can give but certainly not for free. We generally make money on this topic go to Single.Shot because you are the main administrator of Our entire clan all depends on you, I hope you will agree mod definitely ready for a year I'm sorry it took so long but not always successful fashion dotego rcon menu is attached to will be able to use this server so if you agree that we can make and put a good server with other barks falls: D Regards Caramba.

jemmyDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 2:34 AM | Message # 2
Administrators
ok caramba show me what you have

GromekDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 5:49 PM | Message # 3
Checked
I'm sorry but single mod is not ready yet which excludes no server errors I can not show you now because the program is not on my computer if I have it, it's probably'll show it to you soon Regards

Forum » #T.P.S=> Public Forum » General Discussion » Modifying the server defense. !
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: