Thursday, 2024-04-18, 8:29 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

The Perfect Shooters

Aw Server !(Suggestion) - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » #T.P.S=> Public Forum » Server Section » Aw Server !(Suggestion) (Aw Server !(Suggestion))
Aw Server !(Suggestion)
Wat is ur opinion to get aw server to get more fame...?
1.1-Yes,Good Idea[ 15 ][78.95%]
2.2-No,Bad Idea[ 4 ][21.05%]
Answers total: 19
aboseyamDate: Sunday, 2012-09-02, 6:29 PM | Message # 1
Clan Members
I Think that if we get aw server or we change mod of one of our servers to aw server ,we will get great fame and we will be famous ..so that we will be famous clan ,,,

#T.P.S=>™Ju§t_(E)™

GodspeedDate: Friday, 2012-09-07, 12:32 PM | Message # 2
Checked
fame is fame , and it not depends from the mode.... we will take all the people fom vetus server cause there they play all the cheaters and admins dont do anything.... if we start to enter the server daily and tell the ppl (when we play at vetus) to come here , they come ! sorry for my english :P

3rabaweyDate: Friday, 2012-09-07, 2:24 PM | Message # 3
Checked
right word speed i with u

robin_hoodDate: Friday, 2012-09-07, 3:07 PM | Message # 4
Clan Members
what about adding head shots monitor like vetus do ??
and i think we are going in the best way .. and we must invite all we know to the server and now we had famous player like godspeed that will help .. smile

jemmyDate: Friday, 2012-09-07, 8:54 PM | Message # 5
Administrators
agree with godspeed and robbin

UWKDate: Friday, 2012-09-07, 11:00 PM | Message # 6
Moderators
guys i don't agree with u lol u want to be like vetus just like it not better :S

GodspeedDate: Friday, 2012-09-07, 11:38 PM | Message # 7
Checked
"and now we had famous player like godspeed that will help .. " i dont know if this is good :P cause i was banned twice from vetus , for insulting the cheaters.....

about the server mode..... many clans have modifie their modes and settings to create a good game mode... i think vetus has very good mode about the freeze tag rifle only.... we copy the good thing not the vetus.... they have rights for this? lol . also, u think vetus didnt copy anything from other clans? they find all by themselves? i dont think sooooo.....

i agree for the heashot sound... that would be cool !

and one more thing... yeah the vetus has very good server options, has lots of people since many years, but its has the WORSE admins guys... cheaters play since many months there and noone do anything...

and the most important for me is to keep the pure game expirience of this awesome old game..... vetus they just destroy it.....

aboseyamDate: Saturday, 2012-09-08, 11:36 AM | Message # 8
Clan Members
i agree with u godspeed and robin..good idea
we must exert our efforts to get ppl to play in our servers..
biggrin biggrin

#T.P.S=>™Ju§t_(E)™

•♣◘NIGHT_MAN◘♣•†Date: Monday, 2012-09-10, 3:48 AM | Message # 9
Clan Members
agree with you Godspeed,Robin....and i wanna talk about ping in the server,...i think if we fix this that will be good for us....am talking for me as example....my ping in vetus is 95 or 100...when i get 2 oour server it became 120 or 130....

i know that's problem come from the source of the server...but am talking if we can fix this problem...!!

players when they find good server ping...they would come...That's my opinion to moderate our server!!!

GodspeedDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 4:09 PM | Message # 10
Checked
the ping changes only if they change server.. so its difficult... my ping is same as vetus... 100... Nightman i think u have 100 ping too.. yesterday was 100 if i remember well... btw your GUN yesterday didnt kill a lot :P heheheehheeh

GuestDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-12, 8:04 PM | Message # 11
Guests

lol...you were lucky mate....i will see you who is nightman soon....come agian loser biggrin :P

Forum » #T.P.S=> Public Forum » Server Section » Aw Server !(Suggestion) (Aw Server !(Suggestion))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: